Giving and Philanthropy:
We thank Allah first and foremost for giving us the honor to serve him.
We thank all who gave and made this project become a reality in 2015.
This center is supported by individual believers and receives no assistance from any governmental or non-governmental agencies.
The donations that we receive are used in the following way:
- Purchase books for the library, and other library related items.
- Purchase or print informational handouts about Islam.
- Pay for lecture events off-site (i.e. at other community centers and universities).
- Purchase food and food related supplies to serve at picnics and gathering events.
- Contribute to IECOL's student emergency assistance fund.
IECOL has observed a strict "code of sufficiency" to ensure that no donations are spent on travel or incidental expenses by its board members.
This code is working well for IECOL and remains in effect.
Please be assured that donations are spent in a most prudent and conciouncicus manner. A financial report is published annually in the month of February.
Because You Make A Difference
And Because Every Penny Helps
PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY
Paypal donations are accepted in Indiana and select states - Please inquire first
Donations are tax deductible - Please ask for a receipt